- IAM staff members, Ecclesia de Lange (right) and Michelle Boonzaaier, engaging with students at a presentation hosted by IAM on Dialogue.
- The route of the Pride travelled through the streets of Nyanga where homophobia is a major problem and homosexuality is seen as un-African.
- Geoff & Eileen Stenekamp are parents of a gay son who has written a book on their journey to find answers to human sexuality.
- Rev. Hein Kotzé has a gay daughter whose wedding he presided over himself. Here he is holding the poster of the local newspaper.
- During the Holocaust homosexual people had to wear a pink triangle on their uniform to identify them as homosexuals.